Make 'em POP!

Howdy all!  Happy Thursday!  Today I'm here to share a very simple tutorial on how to make your little critters (or any other images) POP!

The key ingredient to this technique today is Olba glue. It’s a thick, clear glue with lots of body.  It allows you create a 3-D backer for your fussy cut images to pop up.

Today my card features the adorable “Monkey Hanging in There” and the “Bunny with Glasses” digital stamp sets from Gerda Steiner Designs.


 So come and join me on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog for the full tutorial... click HERE.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you too get to try adding some more dimension to your card creations sometime soon.

~ Ally ~


stamps: GSD (Monkey Hanging in There, Bunny with Glasses)
patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co. (Imagine That! 6x6)
cardstock: Recollections (65# White)
tools: Copic Air Brush System
inks: Copic Markers
3D glue: Olba Glue

No comments:

 
09 10