Hello Lovely!

Howdy everyone!  Happy Hump Day!

Today I’m sharing the card I created for this week’s card sketch for Splitcoaststampers! Here’s a link to this week’s sketch: SC743.

Since I just received some new CP Designs goodies so I chose some of those to design with including: “Isn’t She Lovely” stamp set and the “Lovely Word Die”, the “Toucan Do It” stamp set and the gorgeous “Deco Fan Stencil” (a StampNation members only stencil!).


I also used the CPD inks as well… It’s a Girl, Be Mine, Party Dress and Midnight.


PLUS… did you hear??? Catherine has just launched a fun new monthly collection subscription called Club SurseeWith Club Sursee there are two different kinds of subscriptions:
  • BASIC – you are mailed 2 stamp sets every month.
  • DELUXE – you are mailed 2 stamp sets plus 2 other additional products that coordinate every month
I hope you’ll at least check it out!  Check out Catherine’s recent LIVE video HERE for some clues as to what’s in the very first subscriptions.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps: CPD (Toucan Do It, Isn’t She Lovely)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White & Black)
inks: CPD (Midnight, It’s a Girl, Be Mine, Party Dress), Stickles (Star Dust), Blender Pen
stencil: CPD (Deco Fan Stencil)

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

Cute card! I love the bird. This was a fun sketch.

 
09 10