Rosy Hugs!

Happy Friday all!  I hope you’ve had an amazing week so far!  Happy first day of February!

Today I’m featuring a card using this week’s sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  Click here for the sketch. I chose to use a variety of different Power Poppy stamp sets and create a fun one-layer-card… yes… it’s one layer!

One right side I used the “My English Rose” stamp set.  One the left side I used the “Bee Kind Toile” and the “Always Here” stamp set for my greeting.

Before you go a-hopping, Marcy has a weekend stamp steal for you!  Check this out!

Check it out: “Hellebore & Hyacinth

 Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you check out all the other Bloomies that came to share today… 
 

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (My English Rose, Bee Kind Toile, Always Here)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#)
inks: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black),Copic Markers, Copic Blender Solution, Versamark, Crayola (Gold Glitter Pen)
patterned paper: MFT (Black & White Stripes 6x6)
embossing powder: Recollections (Gold Detail)

4 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.

Marcella Hawley said...

Ally, I think this is one of my very favorites. But I know I always say that!! You are just the bees' knees!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Wowzer! Ally, I'm with Marcy about this card -- yes, and all your cards. You have so much creativity wrapped up inside you. Sure would love to spend a day with you! Totally love how you've used this wonderful (and challenging) sketch, but wow, I do love it. Your roses just leap off the page with amazing coloring and hading. Love toile, and it's such a neat set to make DP with. Totally in love with it, my friend, and sending you sunny and warm hugs! xoxo

ChristineCreations said...

You are amazing with one layer! This is such a gorgeous piece Ally!

 
09 10