Christmas Card Series 2019: Day 6 ~ Festive Floral Cards

Howdy and welcome to Day 6 of the Christmas Card Series for 2018!

Today we’re going to be featuring another stamp set not really designed for holiday cards but we’re going to make it fit the theme.

Grab a cup of something warm and join me at my desk…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxKJJWmy0TY&t=24s

And here’s a quick look at those two cards again…



Thanks for joining me for another fun and festive card!  I hope you’re having  a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Concord & 9th (Bloom Fill-in Stamp Set), Power Poppy (Flowering Santa, Spice It Up)
inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Juniper Mist, Rockin’ Red, Peppermint Scrub, Green Tea, Spruce), Versamark
embossing powders: Stampendous! (Red Tinsel, Detail Copper)
patterned papers: My Favorite Things (Dots & stripes Bright 6x6)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)

No comments:

 
09 10