Sea You Soon!

Over at Splitcoaststampers for the Card Sketch challenge, we are celebrating our 700th sketchWOWSERS!

Cathy McCauley is up this week for the sketch and she chose to go right back to the challenge’s roots and relive the very first sketch again.  And here it is…

It’s a fairly simple one isn’t it?

I chose to use some of the newest goodies from my mailbox, some new Studio Katia stamps and stencils.  I used the new “Under the Sea” stamp set and the “Brush Stroke Waves Stencil” to create my card today.

And I even used the super fun “Pivot Pop-Up” die from Lawn Fawn to create a an interactive inside to my card…

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Studio Katia (Under the Sea)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Mint To Be, It’s a Boy, Seafoam
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Circles), Lawn Fawn (Pivot Pop-Up)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#), Vellum
stencil:  Studio Katia (Brush Stroke Wave Stencil)
other: Ranger (Glossy Accents)

No comments:

 
09 10