Love is in the Air!

Happy Hump Day everyone!   I’ve been having fun with my “Love is in the Air” collection of Catherine Pooler Designs. The whole collection were originally released as a Stamp of Approval collection and are now available for individual purchase in the CP Shop!


I pulled out my collection containing…
Can you believe that all came together in one awesome package???  Another awesome reason to sign up for the Stamp of Approval email list!  You are not obligated to buy the collection but it just allows you to receive the buyers link when the next collection becomes available.  Click HERE for more info!

So I created two fun cards using all of the CP amazing inks!  This time I played with almost solely the Spa Collection of inks in the Zen Garden Collection.

For the first card I used one of my most favourite back ground stamps by Catherine, the Plaid Background Stamp.

And I had a ball creating a Zen Garden rainbow for my second card.

Don’t forget to check out all the other fun NEW stuff in the Catherine Pooler Designs Shop: including the Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Collection just released today too.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10