Happy Fall Y'All!

Howdy all!   Happy Friday!

We are less than a week left of summer before school starts here in our stretch of Alberta.  And that to me, signals that Autumn is just around the corner.  It’s my favourite season for sure… beautiful fall colours spread across the trees and scrubs and the nights are cool and that makes it easier to sleep!

So in honour of Autumn fast approaching, I’ve made a super simple fall inspired card creation today to share with you using the Power Poppy new release clear stamp set, “Feeling Fall”…
ZIG Clean Color Pens: Flesh Colour, Lemon Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Carmine Red, 
Geranium Red, Lilac, English Lavender, Pale Green, Light Green, Light Gray, Black

I used ZIG Clean Color Markers to colour in my image stamped onto Arches watercolor paper.  I'm still getting used to using my ZIG markers!

Don’t forget about the Power Poppy’s latest monthly Power & Spark Challenge this month.  It’s all about CASEing…. or CSIing in our case…
For further challenge details, click here!

Now… on with the show!  Come check out the rest of my fellow Bloom Brigader creations for today…

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~
 
stamps:  Power Poppy (Feeling Fall)
inks:  Versamark (Black Onyx), ZIG Clean Color Pens
paper: Arches Watercolor Paper, MFT (Trail Mix 6x6), Stampin’ Up! (Real Red)
ribbon: Offray 
other: thread.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, this is beautiful, and I love the fall colors! They are so rich and dramatic! And I think you are doing well with the ZIG markers! I just got mine (for an early birthday gift), and I have just started to play! I love the design of your card with the DP and the stitching! Fabulous card, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

 
09 10