A Cup of Luck

This month's Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful is all about the CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS)!

I wanted to create a fun card to put in my son's lunch pail on his first day of Grade One this year so that's what I did with this month's challenge. Here's my card for this month's challenge...

Good Luck Cup
supplies: white cardstock, stamps, Flourishes; black cardstock, Bazzill; patterned paper, Crate Paper; ink, Copic, Memento; tools, Copic Airbrush; pin, My Little Bit of Whimsy; edge punch, EK Success; ribbon, Offray; other, thread, Glossy Accents.

Here's a close up of my cup of art supplies. I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the scissors and the pen cap for a touch of shine.


Come on out and join in this month's Bring Back Beautiful challenge. You can find all the details HERE.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon White said...

Love this Miss Allison! Love the perfectly themed dp's and border punch! Just Super cute! One of my favorie flourishes sets..

Happy Sunday to you!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Heather Rogers said...

Love how you cut out the mug of supplies. So cute! I bet your son loved his card. I used to do things like that all the time, but he is getting older and I am afraid of embarrassing him. I think I might do it anyway. :)
Thanks for playing at BBB.
Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Love this Ally! This is such a cute set and you put it to perfect use!

 
09 10