Can You Hum "Happy Birthday"?

My third and final birthday card that I created on the weekend centered around a sweet little hummingbird and some trumpet flowers! This is a fun slider pop-up card.

supplies: stamps, Flourishes, Papertrey Ink; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; embossing folder, Provocraft; edge punch, Martha Stewart; ink, Memento, Copic; oval die cut, Spellbinder's; ribbon, Tim Holtz.

When you pull the ribbon at the top it reveals a message at the top of the tag...

... and then a message under the front panel...

Here's a close up of my little hummer...


I hope you've enjoyed all the birthday card inspiration this week! I had a ball making each one of them and sharing them with you!
Photobucket

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Stunning Ally - even better than the other two!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Kay D said...

Oh my! The hummingbird and flowers (which are colored beautifully, btw) are STUNNING against the white background- I love it!

ChristineCreations said...

Drop dead gorgeous! This is beautiful work Allison!

Pine Bird Knitter said...

Your "Hummer" looks real! Beautiful.

 
09 10