Pinwheels, Clouds and Dreaming...

Happy Sunday everyone... time for a new challenge over at Mission to Create!

This week we have the lovely Zoe Nembert joining with us. She has added the fifth part of this week's challenge...

Deborah - use lyrics from the song,
'The Climb' (Miley Cyrus)

Jocie -use brackets/parenthesis
Nicole - pinwheels
Vanessa - use matted circles
Zoe - blue

Here's what I came up this week using all 5 concepts on my card creation...

Dreaming

supplies: stamps, mystamp BOX; patterned papers, Fancy Pants Design; cardstock, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; embossing powder, Hero Arts; brads, Making Memories, My Mind's Eye; star pin, Maya Road; ink, Stampin' Up, Versamark; tools, Klic N'Kut machine; other, thread.

Here are few close up shots of some of my card details...

I used the super fun "Wishing You Sunshine" stamp set from myStamp BOX on this card. I was perfect for the "dreaming" part of the lyrics from the song I put on my long tag.

Come and join the card team or the layout team and create something using a minimum of 3 of the 5 concepts and you could win a prize package from Pixie Dust Paperie! Woohoo! See you ever at Mission 2 Create!

Come and check out what my fellow card team did with this week's concepts! See it HERE!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

I love, love, love this card Ally!!!

Nicole Nowosad said...

Yep... that card basically rocks big time!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

This card totally rocks. You pulled off all 5 elements perfectly. Love the white polka dot embossing on the cloud. Too cute!

 
09 10