Butterfly Dreams

This week over at Creative Prompts 4U is what Debbi's turn to share a prompt. This week she chose to inspire us using a beautiful ad photo. You can see the photo here.

Here's the card I created using this week's prompt... I took inspiration from the colours, the overall design and the butterflies of course!

Miss You

For my card I used some fun myStampBOX stamps. For the circles, I used the set Funky Circles and the sentiment in the center is from the Small Greeting set. I also used one of the butterfly images from the Colorful Companions sets and backed them with a Spellbinder's die cut shape.
If you join us this month and create a project using one of this month's prompts, you could win a gift certificate to the My Little Bit of Whimsy store!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Oh la la I love that card, those butterflies are really cute!!!

Unknown said...

wonderful card - love the mix of colors

SusieJ said...

Fab card Ally! Love the colours and those butterflies are soooo cute!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Nicole Nowosad said...

way cute card Ally! I love the butterflies!

 
09 10