Let's Get Hopping... with a Fun Card!


This week's Let's Capture Our Memories card team challenge by Rusha was to create a card using the following items:
  1. 1 ribbon
  2. 2 patterned papers
  3. 3 buttons/brads
  4. a touch of bling!
So here's the fun I created using some new Easter themed stamps I picked up last week. I wanted a "cutesy and fun" kind of card this week!

Bunny Basket
Here's a close up of the card's details. I popped parts of the bunny and bow up off the card to add some fun dimension.

supplies: patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; cardstock, Bazzill; stamps, Darcies; ink, Memento, Copic; punch, Martha Stewart; bling, Queen & Co., Kaisercraft; brads, Bazzill; other, ribbon.

Come and check out what the rest of the card team created this week using this challenge here. I love everyone's take this week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Frances said...

Holy Cow that is precious!!

 
09 10