It's Bashful Time!


It's Friday! That means it's another sketch creation for Let's Capture These Sketches Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs event!

Today's sketch challenge was created by my bestest bud, Tara. You can check out the official sketch on the LCTS blog here. Don't forget to collect your newest letter for the PRIZE at the end! You can find it on Tara's blog here.

Here's the layout I created using Tara sketch and the assigned challenge of using hidden journaling.

On the Mend

Here's a close up of my hidden journaling... I tucked it behind my popped up photo.

A few close ups of the details...

Gotta love pearls baby...

supplies: cardstock, Core'dinations; patterned paper, title spot, transparency, brad, buttons, BasicGrey; flourish stamps, Autumn Leaves; pearls, Prima, Queen & Co.; letter stamps, word stamps, Technique Tuesday; gems, Prima; leafy stamp, Magenta; chipboard star, Chatterbox; paint, Ranger; flowers, Prima; ribbon, journaling paper, Making Memories; edge punch, Martha Stewart; other, thread, Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Photobucket

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the color combo-very nice!
You have great handwriting btw!!!

 
09 10