APIT March Reveal - Part 1

For March we had three awesome kits to design with for A Page in Time Scrapbook Kits!

This is the "Scrap Within Reach - Industrial Park" kit....

I had a great time creating with this masculine kit this month. The rub-ons included in this kit ROCK! Here are all my creations using this kit...

Not Just Books Any More (2 pager)



This page is all about my son going to the free reading & activity program at our local library.

Sun & Stars Card

additional supplies: ribbon; American Crafts, cardstock; Bazzill kraft, stamp; Papertrey Inks, ink; Ranger, Copic.

Orange Blossom Card

additional supplies: ribbon; misc, cardstock; Bazzill Swiss Dot, flower; Prima, tools; scalloped punch by EK Success.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kryssi said...

girl, you are so creative!

Heather said...

Awesome!!!!!! I love what you've done with those papers!!!! I think I might need to get my hands on that paper line.

Heather H.
Cambridge, ON

 
09 10