Blog Candy Winner!!!!

So I threw all of the names of the people who earned ballots into my February Blog Candy draw into the List Randomizer at Random.org and the person's name that came to the top was....

MAE!

Yes... Mae W. from Puyallup, WA is the winner of the my Stamp BOX stamp set of her choice.

Congrats Mae! Please email me at sosketchy@live.com with your stamp set choice ($19.99 CAN or under) and your full mailing address.

Stay tuned this week for a MARCH BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY right here on Your Memories! Leave a comment as to what you would like to win a prize.

Don't forget about the my Stamp BOX blog giveaway too! Details HERE!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mae said...

Wow....I won!!! So cool. I will get you an email. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Congrats Mae!!!!!

 
09 10