Sweet November Stamps ~ Sunset Skipper

Happy Thursday all!  I am away in Edmonton this weekend so I thought I'd share a few more of my Sweet November Stamps MerMay cards with you!

Today's card features the adorable "Skipper" stamp set.  She's just lounging out on the beach at sunset today.

I started my card by stamping our little Skipper in Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink.  Then I stamped her image on masking paper and cut out and applied the mask.

Then I took the two island images from the "Background Builder: Dock on the Bay" and stamped them in the back ground.


I carefully colored in my scene with Copic Markers.  I tried to remain in the lighter, softer color palette of a beachy scene.

At the end of coloring, I added a little bit of a yellow-orange glow to Skipper and her gull friend.

Last  but not least, I added the sentiment from the "Skipper" stamp set in a pretty Aquatini ink.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10