Join me TONIGHT on Craft Roulette!

Hello everyone!  Join me tonight on Craft Roulette!

What's Craft Roulette you say?!?!?

Craft Roulette is a weekly live show hosted by Mary Gunn FUNN and produced by her son, Stephen. The show was conceived organically and has progressed over time to become a live-crafting destination & creative community. Everyone is invited to play along!

Episode #88

Episode #88

So join me over on YouTube HERE with Mary Gunn FUNN at 5:20pm MT (7:20pm ET) tonight. 

How it works... So with a few spins of the roulette wheel we decide 4 parameters for creating your card project.  Those parameters include Project Type, Colors, Element and Random.  To check out all the current parameters, click HERE

I would LOVE it if you came and joined us on the LIVE or at least play along this week!  If we reach 100 entries for Episode #88, I will DOUBLE the prizes I'm offering to those who WIN!  All you have to do is participate to WIN! Check out the video for my prize offerings!

You can still play along after the live with episode #88.  You have 48 hours from the time the show ends to submit your card.  Watch the YouTube Video HERE and play along. To submit your card, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to see you on the LIVE tonight!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10