Canvo ~ Frosty Feelings

December is fast approaching and I've already got my December spreads made and ready to go!  I'm using the November Club Canvo subscription from Catherine Pooler.  Sadly, this subscription is no longer offered but all of the products will be offered in the CP Shop towards the end of the month for individual purchase.

The subscription this month includes:

  • Frosty Mornings 4x6 stamp set
  • December Days 3x4 stamp set
  • At a Glance Stencil

For my December intro page, I started by masking off a large circle using CP's "Circle Dies" and masking paper.  Then I grabbed 3 groovy blue inks, It's a Boy, Something Borrowed and Suede Shoes.

All the fun images in the stamp sets are so festive and frosty!

Stay tuned for more Canvo inspiration...

~ Ally ~


Here are some of my staple bullet journaling supplies...

No comments:

 
09 10