Club Canvo ~ Frosty Winter Gear

Happy Monday everyone!  Today I'm using the November Club Canvo subscription from Catherine Pooler Designs.  Sadly, this subscription is no longer offered but all of the products used today will be offered in the CP Shop towards the end of the month for individual and future purchase.

The subscription this month includes:

  • Frosty Mornings 4x6 stamp set
  • December Days 3x4 stamp set
  • At a Glance Stencil
For my December full calendar page, I started with some frosty colors of ink; Cummerbund, Serenade, Drive In and Pucker Up.  I used the tried-and-true stencil, the "Full Calendar Stencil".  I used a combination of stamps from both stamp sets, "Frosty Mornings" and "December Days" in this subscription and I just decided to have fun and just stamp away!

Since the full calendar is across from another page, I began my start for December on the next page.  This part of the week is only 4 days long so I used the brand new "At a Glace Stencil" included in the subscription.  And again, I kept with the same 4 colored inks.  Aren't those little hats and mitts adorable?

Have you started your bullet journal for December?

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


Here are some of my staple bullet journaling supplies. Links to the new products will be added to this post as they arrive in the CP Shop.

No comments:

 
09 10