Rainbow Missing You


Nothing is better than rainbow color!  So today’s card features the new Catherine Pooler Designs “Forest Foliage” stamp set and lots of color!


For my card, I used Tiara, Orange Twist, Rockin’ Red, Flirty Fuchsia, Fiesta Blue and Grass Skirt CPD inks on all the fun leaves from this stamp set.  Then I cut them out using their coordinating “Fluttering Friends Dies”.  That beautiful scripty sentiment is part of that very same stamp set.
For the newsprint type strip on the right, I used the “Black Jack” ink and the fun “F as in Back ground stamp.

TIP:  To create the leaves with a hint of scripty print on them, in my MISTI tool after stamping my images using colored inks, I then "kissed" a part of the "F as in..." stamp set to the leaf stamp before removing it from the MISTI lid and then pressing it down over the colored leaf. This technique is called "KISSING" for obvious reasons.... lol!

Hoping you continue to have a crafty week!

~ Ally ~


Missing You Rainbow
Stamps: Forest Foliage, F as in
Cardstock: Premium White 
Inks: Black Jack, Tiara, Orange Twist, Rockin’ Red, Flirty Fuchsia, Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt
Accessories: Forest Foliage Dies

No comments:

 
09 10