It's Your Pig Day!

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you’ve had a chance to create this week.  If you’re looking for a little kick start to a new card, why don’t you stop by Splitcoaststampers for my newest card sketch.

This week I’ve gone with a few layers.  Click here to check out the newest sketch, SC750.

Here’s my card featuring the “Pig Day” stamp set from Hello Bluebird


Isn’t she adorable?  I added the stamped flower under her arm and hand drew on a pearl necklace.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~



stamps:  Hello Bluebird (Pig Day)
cardstock: Recollections (White 110#)
patterned papers: MFT (Black & White Stripes 6x6), Sunny Studios (Dots & stripes Pastel 6x6), Lawn Fawn (Really Rainbow Scallops 6x6)
inks: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler Designs (Limoncello, Tiki Torch)
dies: MFT (Smart Phone Die)

No comments:

 
09 10