I Otterly Adore You!

And here is card #4 today for the My Favorite Things Camp Create 2017 event.  For this card, we had to create a card using die cuts.


I chose to stamp all my little fishies so they would peek out from behind all the polka dots!  I used my Copic air brush system to add some little blue colour and then took my Blender Pen and made it look like there were a few bubbles.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope my cards today have inspired you to create!  Have a great night all!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: My Favorite Things (Otterly Love You)
Inks:  MFT (Black Liquorice), Copic Markers, Copic Blending Solution
Dies:  MFT (Otterly Love You, Peek-a-boo Polka Dot, In & Out Stitched Rounded Squares, Stitched Circles), SugarPea Designs (Stitched Flags)
Patterned Papers: MFT (Tiny Check Brights 6x6, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Pastels 6x6, Proper Pinstripes Pastels 6x6)
Cardstock: MFT (Blue Breeze), Recollections (White)
Misc.: Thread.

No comments:

 
09 10