Critter Birthday Hooray!

I have a few birthdays coming up in the next few weeks so I thought I’d better get my act in gear and get my cards finished and in the mail.
 
Today I’m playing along with the SugarPea Designs “Mix It Up Challenge”.  I was inspired by the sketch in Challenge #29:

For my card I wanted to feature the critters from the “Everyday is Christmas” stamp set.  And that fabulous little froggy is popped up on a mini Action Wobble to make him do a jig!  LOL!

Copic Markers: YG00, YG01, YG03, YG17, BG000, C4, C5, C7, R17, R29, E50, E51, E53, E55, Y17

I also included a turtle in the inside of the card.
That fun sentiment and confetti is from the “Bring on the Cake” stamp set.

Don't forget to check out my current GIVEAWAY, right here!  Last week's prize still hasn't been claimed.  The silly thing is, is that the winner commented on the post but never really read it and didn't realize she was the winner.  If she doesn't claim her prize before Friday, this week's winner will win BOTH stamp sets!  Hooray!  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card!

~ Ally ~


Stamps:  SugarPea Designs (Everyday is Christmas, Bring on the Cake)
Cardstock:  Recollections (110# White & Black)
Dies: SugarPea Designs (SugarCuts – Everyday is Christmas, Stitched Flags)
Ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug), Ranger Distress Inks (Twisted Citron), Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen)
Patterned PaperMy Favorite Things (Dots & Stripes Neutrals 6x6)
SequinsPretty Pink Posh (Mini Gold Stars)
Other:  Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew), Mini Action Wobble

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Ally-I was the winner last week and have sent an email however it sounds like you did not receive it. What is the contact emai? Sorry for my confusion. I had hit reply on your email. Thanks.

Allison Cope said...

It's under the Contact Me at the top of the page.

Cindy said...

Thanks Ally.

Cindy said...

"I can't wait to share my English Rose creations! J."

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh Ally so so cute. Love how you used this fun set!

 
09 10