I'm Guest Designing for...

About 2 months ago I got the chance to enter a guest designer contest for one of my favorite Canadian stamp companies and I got one of four spots!!!  I was overjoyed!  So this month, I'm joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps girls for the month and designing with this month’s new release and playing along with all their fun challenges for May!

And good golly… this month’s new stamp release is AH-MAZING!  Sneak peeks of all the new clear stamp sets begin next Wednesday! 


Come along and join in the fun all month long beginning today.  Over on the Kraftin’ Kimmie Blog a new challenge is posted every Wednesday and Saturday. Today’s challenge is ANYTHING GOES!  How easy is that?!?!

I’ll be sharing my first official card on Saturday for the first Saturday challenge this month but before then, I thought I’d share a few cards I have made lately using Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps stamps.  Enjoy!





Thanks for stopping by!  I’ll see you again on Saturday with a brand new KKS creation!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10