Happy Birthday SugarPea Designs!

Howdy all!  Happy Friday!

Today I’m celebrating one of my favorite stamp companies today… SugarPea Designs!  And they’re celebrating their 2nd birthday… hooray!

To celebrate they have a little contest on where all you have to do is create a birthday card!  Yup… it’s a simple as that.  And today is the last day to enter your card (I’ve had this card in pieces on my desk for 3 days! OY!) Click here for more contest details.


And here is my birthday card creation…

I used the current SugarSketch as well today... SPDSS44:

I used their adorable “ Fairy Sweet” stamp set and here is a close up of all the shimmer on her wings and wand…

Happiest of Birthday to you SugarPea Designs!!!

~ Ally ~

stamps:  SugarPea Designs (Fairy Sweet)
patterned papers: Penny Black (Painted Blooms 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
sequinsPretty Pink Posh (Sparkling Clear 4mm, 6mm)
dies: Spellbinders (Classic Scalloped Circles)
cardstock:  Recollections (110lb White)

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So gorgeous Allison!

Lesley said...

This is super pretty! Love the patterns you used, Allison!

Tricia T said...

This is just gorgeous, Allison! I love those colors!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful colouring and I love the pattern paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I think your fairy is heavenly! Yummy colors - forget this for the kids.. I want it!!

 
09 10