Stamp of Approval: Card Love!

TGIF everyone!  The Stamp of ApprovalHoliday Magic” collection went on sale yesterday BUT there are still a few boxes left.  If you’d like to purchase one, click HERE!  Get it now because they'll probably sell out today!

And here a few cards that I made that feature the stamps and dies of this gorgeous holiday inspired collection…
This card also features some cute tags from our "Friendship" collection!


And the back of the above card has been decorated too...
That "hand stamped by" image is also included in this collection!!!

Today I’m showcasing this card over at StampNation.  I have a short video on how I created it. Would you believe that cardstock there was once all white and one piece?  Yup.. come and check out how I created this card right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you’ll purchase this package just in time to create all those beautiful handmade Christmas cards that your friends and family love receiving from you.

Happy stamping everyone!

~ Ally ~

5 comments:

Nancy-Anne said...

Do you have a list of the stamps and dies that came in this box along with the companies who make/sell them? Thanks! They're so amazing I'd love to buy them!

Ashlyn said...

I was perusing Catherine Pooler's store (what else does one do on SOA day?) and was reminded about this card that you made. It's beautiful. I really like the colour combination you chose. Do you mind me asking what colours you used?

Allison Cope said...

Hi Ashlyn! Can you tell me which card you are asking about? Thanks! Ally.

Ashlyn said...

Oops! That would have been helpful, wouldn't it? It's the one with the snowflakes in red and two shades of green. You made it with the snowflake set from last year's holiday SOA box.

Allison Cope said...

Giggle... let's see I used Memento inks Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy and Pear Tart. Hope that helps! <3

 
09 10