Day 1: Foxy Blessings

Kathy Racoosin of the The Daily Marker has begun her newest month long stint of her 30 Day Coloring Challenge!  I missed Kathy’s June month long challenge so I’m making a point of participating in this month’s challenge.

I just adored Kathy’s super cute Starbuck’s coffee card that she posted this morning (see it here!) so I took a cue from her card and here is the card I created…
I used the cute little “Cedar” from Purple Onion Designs and lots of cute pumpkins, leaves and the sentiment from the My Favorite Things stamp set “Harvest Mouse”.  I just love how it turned out! I think I’ll send this one off to my Mom for Canadian Thanksgiving next week.

I’m also playing along with “The Card Concept” challenge this week. The challenge this week is…
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.ca/2015/09/the-card-concept-40-forest-friends.html

Plus I’m using just the sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge this week for my card design…
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/10/fusion-falling-leaves-bouquet.html

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you have an amazing Thursday!

~ Ally ~

Stamps: Harvest Mouse (My Favorite Things), Cedar (Purple Onion Designs)
Ink: Copic Markers, Copic Multi-liner, Glaze Pen (Sakura)
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Stampin’ Up! (Smoky Slate) 

Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 (My Favorite Things)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles (Simon Says Stamp!), tag (Stamp of Approval Friendship Collection)
Silver String:  Sulky

Ribbon:  Michaels
Other:  Clear Wink of Stella Pen.

#30thedailymarker30day3

13 comments:

Karen Oliver said...

Oh my your Mum will love it!! This is so cute and your colouring is brilliant both the image and the background are fantastic.

Lindsey said...

This card is amazing! I love it! Your coloring is beautiful and I love all the details.

sandie said...

Your colouring is superb and such lovely Autumn colours. Thanks for joining The Card Concept and Fusion x

Nancy Thomas said...

Your coloring is amazing and this card couldn't be cuter. Well done!

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely! Jo x

LauraJane:) said...

Simply Splendid in Every way! You have created a Super BG and cozy scene, what's not to LOVE!
Thanks for linking up to The Card Concept:)

LauraJane:) said...

Simply Splendid in Every way! You have created a Super BG and cozy scene, what's not to LOVE!
Thanks for linking up to The Card Concept:)

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so fun and gorgeous!! Love your coloring and the sweet litte scene- perfect in every way!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh my goodness - how adorable is this!! Love your little scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Deanne :)

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet fall scene! love the stamps you used and your coloring is perfection! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

Natalie said...

This is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving!

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Ally, what a beautiful, vibrant card! I love the juxtaposition of the vibrant colors with the quiet striped background. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge!

 
09 10