Swing to My Lou!

Today I’m sharing a fun and EASY card making tutorial over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog.  I’m a huge fan of interactive cards so I thought I’d share a fun tutorial on how to make a SWING CARD (or Flip card) with just some simple tools you might have in your crafty stash.  You can go directly to the tutorial HERE.

Here’s a little sneak peek of my card…
Scrapbook and Cards Today tutorial Swing Card Allison Cope
If you haven't already taken a gander at the latest issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine... well you should!
Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine
You can download the magazine for FREE or you can subscribe to it here!  This magazine is Canadian made and well loved my scrapbookers and cardmakers alike!  You'll want to check out every inch of creativity.

Join me on the magazine blog and learn just how easy it is!  See you over there!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm getting a 503 Service Unavailable error message on this link. I've tried it from S&CT website and yours. Is there a corrected link somewhere? I'd LOVE LOVE to see your tutorial!!!

 
09 10