What's the Word, Nerd?


Lately I have been really bogged down with deadlines and therefore no real time to just sit and colour (my favourite thing to do!)... so this weekend, I actually took some time to just sit down and colour... just 'cuz!

Awhile back I had won some fun stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie's were I had participated in one of their challenges.  The stamp arrived last week and I knew I just had to get them all inky!  So with their Online Krafty Krop going on, I thought I'd work away at one of the 5 challenges posted:

I chose challenge #2: paper piecing.

For my image, I chose the stamp set "Smarty Pants" to paper piece.  I wish now that I had stuck with one specific colour scheme for my card but oh well!  Too late!  I was all over the place with this one!  LOL!

I paper pieced her book and her desk and the rest I coloured using Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope I get a chance to create some more for the KK Krop challenges.  Have a great weekend everyone.

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie (Smarty Pants)
cardstock:  Recollections
patterned papers: Teresa Collins (Stationary Noted), My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose)
paperclip:  Stampin' Up!
ink:  Memento, Copic Markers.

3 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

OMG! This....is....adorable! So cute!

I love the coloring and the paper piecing! Look at that desk, grrrr! I love it!

Thanks for playing along and good luck in the challenge!

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a NEW challenge every Wednesday & Saturday…with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

Becky
www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So darn cute!

Deborah said...

Love your beautiful CAS design!!! Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

 
09 10