Precious Daisies

Hello happy stampers!  Come and join us on Splitcoaststampers today for the latest Sketch Challenge.

I also decided to also combine my card today with this week’s Color Combo challenge also over at Splitcoaststampers. This week’s colour challenge was to use…CC478:  Real Red, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
 Here is my card today…
I chose to use the beautiful “Gerbera Daisies” limited-time digital stamp set from Power Poppy.  There is just something so fun and happy about these beautiful daisies.  I coloured them using Copic Markers, added some glossy accents to their centers and then added some clear microbeads to them.  I love the texture they give the centers of the blooms!

And here is the sketch for this week, SC488:
As you can see from my card above, I actually flip flopped the sketch for my card.  Goodness I love sketches!


Thanks for stopping by!


~ Ally ~


Sponsored by:  Power Poppy

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Gerbera Daisies)
patterned paper:  Echo Park (So Happy Together, Beautiful Life)

cardstock:  Recollections, Flourishes Classic White
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
ink: Copic Markers.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Ally, how did you get the yellow tips on the flower without muddying up the orange? Did you colour the orange base first and leave a negative zone or...? (ya... "beginner" here lol)

Julie Koerber said...

Holy cow Ally -- this is beyond stunning!!! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Love the use of the sketch too! ;-)

Cheryl said...

Eye-popping gorgeous! I love that ornate die cut behind the image.

 
09 10