We Love Cards!!!

It's officially the first day of April!  Over at Let's Capture Our Memories (LCOM) we are having a WE Love Cards month.  Every Monday, one of our fabulous design team members will post a fun card related challenge for you!

Today's challenge comes from the talented Bev!  Bev's challenge is to create a card using the the letters from the word SPRING.  So for example;
S = stamps, stitching, stars, Stickles
P = patterned papers, purple, pink, punches
R = red, rounded corners, roses, ribbon
I = ink, indigo, inside too!, irises
N = newsprint, newspaper, negative space, neon
G = green, graph paper, greeting

Here is my SPRING inspired card...

Hello Irises
For my SPRING elements, I used:
  • S = stamps, stitching
  • P = patterned papers, purple, punches
  • R = ribbon
  • I = ink, irises
  • N = newsprint stamp
  • G = green, greeting
For my card's design, I used the newest Sweet Sunday Sketch:


Come and visit the LCOM forum and check out the challenges and all the fun examples!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Flourishes
cardstock: Papetrey Ink
patterned papers:  Authentique
punches:  McGill, EK Success
ink: Stampin' Up!, Ranger, Copic

ribbon: Offray

gems: Doodlebug
other: thread.

No comments:

 
09 10