Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #10

Howdy everyone! Happy Friday!

This week's challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise Carla has asked us to use this iTunes advertisement as our inspiration this week...


Here's the card I created using the ad as my inspiration...

Herbs
I used some beautiful stamps by Flourishes called "Fine Herbs". I used my Memento Tuxedo Black pad as my ink. I used the Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Doily Motifs Shapeabilities die set to create my ornate bright doily shapes.

I also used a fun embossing folder by Cuttlebug to add some fun texture to my black panels.

Come along and play along with us this week and you could WIN! Our prize this week is Reminisce stickers and chipboard from the new movies line ~ retailed over $10.00!! Good luck!

Take a moment or two and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created this week:

HOW TO PLAY: Link your project up by noon on April 14th and you just might be our next Paradise Player winner! Please link directly to your entry photo HERE or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link please. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the Keyword PPC10 so we can find you! We can't wait to see what you do with this week's challenge photo! Happy creating!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely Ally! And brill idea to show off that stitching in the second pic...I would have missed it entirely!

 
09 10