Je T'aime... Daisies!

I just LOVE daisies! They are one of the first flowers we see pop up in our yard here in the mountains.

I finally took the plunge yesterday and became a Splitcoast Stamper Fan Club member. One of their challenges this month was to create 2 cards; one a simple card and then a second one where you make it stepped up!

So I started by creating my first card, a simple card; with just 2 simple stamps, a piece of ribbon and some flat gems.

Hello Daisies

supplies: cardstock, Gina K. Designs; stamps, Flourishes, Hero Arts; ribbon, Design Works Crafts, Inc.; gems, Hero Arts; inks, Memento, Copic; glaze pen, Sakura.
Some close up details...


And this is what my "stepped up" card turned out like...

Je T'aime

supplies: cardstock, Gina K. Designs; stamps, Flourishes; patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; edge punch, Fiskars; inks, Memento, Copic; glaze pen, Sakura; other, thread.

This card has a little more detail... like more dimension. If you touch the coloured Black Eyed Susan like image, the centers of the flowers are raised! I embossed them from the back using a stylus and then glazed them with my Sakura Glaze pen.

I am thoroughly enjoying my creating time this week! I'm back to my desk again to create something more! Ta ta!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10