Birthday Blooms

It's my Mom's birthday next week so I thought I'd make her a floral card.

I simply adore all of my beautifully ornate Flourishes stamps sets so I chose this beautiful floral bouquet to stamp and colour as my focal image.

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; inks, Memento, Ranger, Copic; patterned papers, BasicGrey; pearls, Hero Arts; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; embossing folder, Sizzix; other, thread.

Here's a close up of the layered pieces of die cut shapes by Spellbinder's and the embossed black cardstock...

I also decorated the inside too...

I sure hope she'll like it....

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is so beautiful Ally - I'm sure she'll love it. Those flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Sue xx

melody said...

WOW ~ what a gorgeous and elegant card! beautifully done chickie

 
09 10