Some Klic N' Kut Creations!

I have been having lots of fun getting to know how to use my Klic N'Kut machine that my hubby bought me for Christmas.

For this card, I found a fun piece of moose clip art to use as a template and made a birthday card for my Dad... he's a hunter. The detail I can cut with this machine is AMAZING!!!
supplies: stamp, Impression Obsession; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; ink, Ranger; embossing tool, Spellbinder's; ribbon, misc.

For Christmas, my son got a great big fire truck from my parents. So I found a firetruck image in my clip art and cut it out (and the fun boarder) using my machine. I even got ALL the details of the ladder!

supplies: stamp, myStamp BOX; cardstock, Prism; ink, Stampin' Up!.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie Blom said...

wow the things you can do with this is amazing Ally. I love both images and they look fantastic on your cards. Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs

Pearl Maple said...

Fun cards, looks like you are having fun with your cutter. Happy New Year to you and your family.

 
09 10