Only One More Day!

Only one more day to come and play at The Scrapping Bug! We're having a Winter Wonder Crop and all the challenge projects aren't due until Monday night at 11:59pm EST.

Here's one of my challenge entries...

Taking Chances

For this challenge by Trace, we had to reflect back on 2008. I chose to reflect back on the risks and chances we took as a family to come to live in BC.

I sure hope you'll come and play!

Don't forget about my on-going blog candy too. See details here.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

AWESOME layout Ally! I might have to lift this to get my layout mojo flowing again LOL!

mica said...

I peeked that crop. Sounds like they are having lot of fun. Love your layout. Soooo beautiful!

Veronica said...

I love your layout. Just everything about it. The colours, design and also the stunning photo.

Cheri said...

I really like this LO, Ally. I love how the colors in the layout reflect colors in the photo. Nice!

Jacqui Bourne said...

love your layout.... there's something for you over at my blog!

Lauren said...

i love the swirly flow of embellishments here!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the colors in this layout. Wish I had some of your talent:(

-Agnes- said...

The crystals fit so well into this project, and they give it an elegant - flourish!

 
09 10