Catherine Pooler ~ Have a Magical Christmas

Come and check out the new Sizzix and Catherine Pooler Designs collaboration, the "12 Days of Christmas"! 

Today I'm featuring the cool "White Christmas" stamp set.

I began by gathering some purple CP inks; Glam, Flirty Fuschia and Pixie Dust.

I stamped a series of the snowflakes using these 3 inks but to allow the ink to be softer and blend from one color to another, I used a Blending Brush to apply the ink to my stamps.

Before putting my inks away, I flicked some ink across the snowflakes.

To create the greeting cluster, I first die cut the little stitched tag from the "Scalloped Tag Duo Dies" and inked it up with some sparkly Gold ink.

I adhered a little cluster of gold thread under the tag and adhered it to the card front.

Then I die cut 2 short white tickets from the "Tickets and Tape Dies".  I ink blending one and stamped a greeting from the "Greetings of the Season" stamp set in Grape Crush ink.

I just love the touch of gold over the 3 tones of purple snowflakes!

Make sure to check out the full 12 Days of Christmas Collection for all the cool fun!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10