Catherine Pooler ~ Pedaling by...

The Catherine Pooler Designs newest collection, "Birthday on the Go" is almost in the shop!  The collection goes live at 9am EST today but I wanted to share another sweet birthday card before it hits the shop.

Today's card features both the "Pedaling By" stamp and die set plus the very cool "Serena Cover Plate Die".

In this case, I only used a sliver of the "Serena Cover Plate Die" just for added tone-on-tone texture.

I used all kinds of Spa colored inks for my card elements today.  I used a two color blend for each item with the exception of the balloons and the kitty.

I used the following ink colors: Lemongrass & Green Tea, Clay Mask & Polished, Lilac & Verbena, Shea Butter & Goldenrod plus Hot Tub and Pebble & Slate. 

Today's the day to SHOP!  Everything will be loaded into the shop at 9am EST.

Happy shopping all!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10