Stamp Anniething Guest Designer - Meet "Siv"

 

Happy Thursday!  Today is Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething January release.

I want you to meet "Siv".  She's one rockin' Viking babe!

I decided she need to a fun place to share her rockin' outfit and her mead, so I drew in a car sort of setting with some fun Viking shields hanging on the wall.

And her hair... I just love that braid on her hairline so I made it more a of a purple dyed highlight in her hair.  I had SO much fun coloring in this image.

I used a simple white gel pen to add some faux sparkle to her skirt too!

This stamp set also has a coordinating die set but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet since the postal service has been so slow.

The January release will go live on Friday January 8th at 12 noon.

To shop:  Stamp Anniething Shop

Facebook:  Stamp Anniething on Facebook

FB Stamp Anniething Sharing Page

Blog:  Stamp Anniething Blog  

Join me again tomorrow to meet the final Vikin' cutie!

~ Ally ~

 

stamps:  Stamp Anniething (Siv)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
inks:  Kraftin' Kimmie (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Sharpie pen (Fine)

No comments:

 
09 10