Beaver Balloon Birthday Fun!



Good Morning and welcome to another fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Are you ready for another fun and krafty challenge to inspire you and help get your creative juices flowing? We've got some fabulous ideas for you and can't wait to see what you create!


This week your hostess is Krafty Girl, Marieke and her challenge for you is... Something that moves!

Today I thought I'd mix a few stamp sets together - may favourite thing to do!

I used the wonderfully adorable "Up, Up and Away" for the little hot air balloon. Then instead of adding one of the little elephants from the stamp set, I decided to use one of the little beavers from the "You're Gnaw-some" set instead.


To create my background, I started by using "Summer Sunshine" and "Bubbly Blue" inks across my "So Many Circles Stencil". Then I inked across the entire background with both inks again.  I also add a tiny touch of "Lovely Lagoon" ink too.  Then I replaced the stencil and added some tiny star images from the "Party Time Sentiments" stamp set to the circles.  I had a bawl creating this card!!!!

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like.  These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp however using Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and products will earn you double entries! The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!

There are two ways to enter... you can link up your creation on the Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page AND you can upload your photo to the album in our Krafty Friends FB group.

And don't forget to check out this weekend's SALE in the Krafty Shop! We've got several of our amazing stamp sets on 40% OFF while supplies last!

Be sure to check them out!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Margaret Erika said...

Such a great card! Love it!

 
09 10