Club Canvo – Here Comes December!

Happy Sunday!  December is now only days away and so I thought I’d share some of December Club Canvo with you today.

This month’s collection includes:

I have to say, I think this stamp set is my favourite set of all the sets!  I just adore those bear and bunny stamp images.

To start off, here is my Intro page for the month of December…

I used the four newest CP inks on this page; Hot Tub, Orange Peel, Pink Champagne and Sangria! So yummy together!

For my monthly calendar page I used the new stencil and some fun cool, wintry colours…


I used Skylight, Sweet Sixteen and Mint to Be inks.

Then of course, I had use those sweet adorable critters again with some Party Dress, Mint to Be, Aquatini, It’s a Girl and Be Mine inks.


http://shop.catherinepooler.com?aff=49

Don’t forget to take advantage of Catherine’s Black Friday sale before it’s gone. You go directly to the sale items, HERE.  And there ARE a few Canvo items on sale too!

*** Subscribe to the Club Canvo Subscription before December 1st!!! ***
The price of the monthly subscription will be going up as of December 1st so if you subscribe before that, you will maintain the current pricing for your subscription for 2020!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I’d love to know if you have a Canvo and what you put in yours!  Happy bullet journaling!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10