Wood You Be Mine?


Day number 4 for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge over on Kathy Racoosin’s blog, “The Daily Marker”.  #thedailymarker30day

I’m still working on getting my Valentine’s cards done and in the mail so I decided I was going to play around with some cute Purple Onion Designs stamps today and using my Distress Inks to watercolour with…
I had fun building my little scene using “Bobby” the larger beaver fella, “Timber”, the little beaver, the “Sweet Shop Set” for the hanging hearts and the “Winter Sign”.  Bobby really should have a longer sleeved shirt on since there's still snow on the ground!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping in!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  Purple Onion Designs (see above)
inks:  Memento (Rich, Cocoa), Distress Inks (Festive Berries,Tea dye, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Black Soot), Copic Multi-liner 0.25, Micron pen, White Gel Pen
paper:  Canson 90lb Water Colour Paper, SU! (Red Red), Avery Elle (Wood Grain)
pattern paper: Echo Park (Head Over Heels)
die:  Pretty Pink Posh (Mini Tags)
#prettypinkposh  #purpleoniondesigns  #thedailymarker30day

No comments:

 
09 10