CASEing Christmas – My Take!

Howdy fellow card makers!  Today, Catherine Pooler has begun the first installment of our StampNationCASEing Christmas”.  This is an event for StampNation members were they play a “game” of Tag You're It – Christmas card style!

So since Catherine has posted her first CASEd card, I thought I would go ahead and CASE her card today.  (She got my mojo running!)  I decided to pull out my newest set of stamps, “Holiday Smooches” by Newton’s Nook Designs today.

I hope you enjoy the short video I created on how I made my four Christmas cards…


And here’s another look at all four cards again…

Each one is slightly different the other.

They are all coloured with the same colours, just different configurations of those colours.

And the last one...
Which one is your favourite????

Thanks for stopping in!  I hope you enjoyed my video today.  Join us at StampNation for more CASEing Christmas fun tomorrow…

~ Ally ~
 
Supplies:
stamps: Newton’s Nook Designs (Holiday Smooches), WPlus9 (Fairisle Backgrounds)
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Recollections White Cardstock
patterned paper: Lili of the Valley (Snow Princess 8x8)
glitter paper:  American Crafts (silver)

ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Papertrey Ink (Winter Wisteria), Copic Markers, Copic Multi-liner
die: Spellbinders (Long Scalloped Rectangles),
My Favorite Things(Stitched Circles).

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Wow! These cards are so pretty! I love the color combo you used. It took me a second to figure out the difference was in the scarf and hats. I love the striped scarf! So cute!!

- Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Ally! Enjoyed watching your video!

 
09 10