Timeless Tuesday: Orchids



Yippee! It's time to share another creation. This week I've created a fun card for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge.

This week's challenge is to create a card using your favourite Flourishes stamp set.  For me, that would have to be the Orchids set!



 
I Heart U Card
Click to enlarge.
Supplies: stamps, Flourishes;  cardstock, Flourishes, Bazzill; tools, Klic N'Kut machine;  inks, Memento, Copic, Ranger;  embossing folder, Cuttlebug.

Here is a close up of my orchids.  I stamped them on Flourishes Classic White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo ink and then coloured them in using Copics.


Come and out and join in the fun on the Flourishes blog today.
 Photobucket

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

Ally, that is one fabulous card....so good to see you crafting again.
Hugs xx

Amanda said...

Amazing card and a Great idea! I love your coloring on your flowers, they are super Gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Allison, your card is fabulous...you are so clever and talented! Love how you showed off the orchid set :) ! Hugs ~S~

Tigriswillreign said...

These orchids are gorgeous!

 
09 10