Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #03


It's Friday! Time for a new challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise today!

This week's challenge is from the lovely Karan. She has challenged us to DISTRESS this week. So I immediately pulled out my Tonic -Tim Holtz Paper Distresser tool...


I had this pretty little picture of my fur-baby Teaco that I had taken so I knew I wanted to use the fun Max & Whiskers collection from BasicGrey for this layout.

I matted my central focal point on some yummy black cardstock, Black Bazzill.

I used a variety of fun edge punches to create this fun part of the layout; Fiskar's Upper Crest punch, Fiskar's Treading Water punch and the EK Success Circle Chain punch.

As you can see, I used my Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Paper Distresser to rough up all the edges of my patterned papers. I also used my Ranger Black Soot Distress ink on all the edges of my white cardstock. I just adore how this layout came out!

Check out what the rest of my fellow Challenge Design Team did with Karan's challenge this week...

Julie

Come on out and check out all the fun inspiration on the Scrapbook Paradise Ponderings blog today!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful layout, love all the details...great take on the Challenge!

Julie said...

Ally, this is just gorgeous! So many fabulous details!

 
09 10