Presents Anyone?

If you are here for the Autumn Inspired blog hop for WeScrap... please click the image above!

--------------------------------

I have been making lots of cards lately. There is nothing better than finding paper that you just LOVE to work with. For the past few weeks I've been trying to find any excuses to use the Bo Bunny "Winter Joy" line.

So this week I managed to create this card using the Winter Joy line and also incorporate one of the Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday" challenges from October. For this card I used the sketch challenge for challenge FTTC87.

Gift
supplies: patterned papers, Bo Bunny; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; glitter glue, Ranger; die cut snowflakes, Spellbinder's; other, thread, button.

Have you begun the process of making your holiday cards yet??

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the colours of the card Ally - really like this Bo Bunny line but can't justify buying it - I have so much Christmas paper already!
I've just started my cards - 20 done so far - need to do my list to see how many I need.
Sue xx

Victoria said...

Wow - that is soooo gorgeous!

 
09 10