WINNER, Winner... Chicken Dinner!

It's the time to announce the winner of the WeScrap Blog Hop, "Bring on Spring!" RAK!

The RAK I am giving away is a "Limited Edition Kraft Kit" from WeScrap and I know the winner is going to love this!!

I had 47 wonderful comments left on my blog post over the last few days so I threw that number into the random number generator and this is what it spit back out at me....
And the 45th comment belonged to Robin!

Robin said...

Ally I have been following your work for a long time and I'm always inspired... this is no exception!! What an amazing look on that butterfly album!! TFS your talent! :)

Awww.... thanks Robin! Congrats girl! Please email me at sosketchyATliveDOTcom with your mailing details and I will ship your kit right out to you!

Thank you to all the amazing people who stopped by the Blog Hop! The iTeam appreciates it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robin Wade said...

Thank You, Ally!!

 
09 10