A Page in Time - May Reveal [part 1]

The kits for A Page in Time this month are gorgeous! This month I got to design first of with this kit made up of Webster's Pages paper and stickers. It even had a gorgeous strip of sewn fabric included! Loved that!

Here's the two page layout I made using this kit:

This Place

Here are the close ups of the pages....


A few even closer, close ups for you....


My second project that I created was something kind of out of my comfort zone. Lots of ink and metallic rub went into this page.

Photo by Heidi Brand.

Additional supplies: cardstock by Bazzill.


Why not check out the gorgeous kits at A Page in Time for yourself! Happy shopping!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love the fabric strip that is sewn! great pages!

rachaelwood said...

The flower fabric accent is so cute! I may have to lift that!

 
09 10