Random Chaos [52]

This week's challenge over at Random Chaos was to create a page with 6 or more photos!

This was truly a challenge for me! Generally I use anywhere from 1 to 3, many 4 photos but hardly ever 6... Especially on a single page so this challenge was perfect for me!

Under the Weather

A close up of some of the ways I used the BasicGrey stickers....

My journaling.....


supplies: patterned paper, stickers: BasicGrey; gems: Hero Arts; pen: Sharpie; other: thread.

I was also very lucky to have BasicGrey pick this page up for their product gallery! Cool huh?

Photobucket

3 comments:

mica said...

Love your page! The way you arranged the photos is great!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

love this page dear!Congrats on your Basic Grey selection.well deserved hun!

TanyaW said...

TOnight I sat down to scrap a 7 photo L/O, thanks for the inspiration!
TAnya W
Moose Jaw, SK

 
09 10