Croppin' Away

I told my DH yesterday that this was my croppin' weekend since he will be working the remainder of the March weekends, so I strolled on over to Crop Addict to crop with these lovely ladies all weekend.

So far I completed all the challenges except the last two....

9-11am challenge - Use one of the 3 ad's posted as your inspiration....

"You and Me"


11am - 1pm challenge - Use one of the Design Team's layouts as inspiration to make a card....

"Thanks so much card"

1pm - 3pm challenge - use as many different kinds of embellishments as possible on your page. I ended up with 25 on mine!!!

"I am"


3pm - 5pm challenge - use any form of ephemera on your page. I used a set of boarding passes from our plane ride on our honeymoon!

"Leaving on a Jet Plane"


Come join us for all the fun games and challenges today!! Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great layout, as always, Ally. I love the pictures you've been using lately. In need to try doing some pictures like that if my mojo ever comes back again.

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

beautiful, great inspiration

Jana Eubank said...

LOVED everything you did for the challenges at Crop Addict, Ally! Your choices are always so impeccable!

 
09 10